New windows and doors provide a wonderful feeling. But sometimes, not everything works out like we plan. With Milgard windows and doors, you will see that we stand behind our products and workmanship.
Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty
- For as long as you own the home, your Milgard windows and doors are covered, including parts and labor.
- Feel confident that the work will be completed correctly by Milgard factory-trained technicians.
- From a broken seal to leaking skylight, we will repair or replace the damaged products at no charge to you.
- Easy service request process - just call (800-MILGARD) or submit a service request online through Milgard.com. We'll get right on it.
- Glass breakage coverage for all Tuscany, Ultra, Essence, and Woodclad Series Products. Optional glass breakage coverage available on Style Line Series.
- Simple optional online warranty registration makes it easy to expedite any service needs, should you ever need it, by having all of your product information on record.
- If you sell your home, we'll automatically extend full warranty coverage for 10 years from the effective date of the original warranty to the successive owners, free of charge.
For detailed information on the Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty compared to other window brands' limited warranties, read more here.
Purchasing New Windows?
Residential & Commercial Warranties
- United States Full Lifetime Warranty for Homeowners (126KB PDF)
- United States 10-Year Commercial Warranty (127KB PDF)
- Moving Glass Wall Systems Limited Warranty (108KB PDF)
Already Have Milgard® in Your Home?
Online Warranty Registration Available
- If you require service, you can simply contact us and minimize the need to locate paperwork or sales order number.
- You can receive important information regarding your product, such as care and maintenance tips.
Registering your warranty online is a value-added, free service. It is not a requirement to be covered by the Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty.