A new take on the traditional Out-Swing French door. All vinyl construction with heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement and standard three-point locking hardware ensure security and performance. And with true stile and rail (frame and panel) construction, the Tuscany vinyl swinging door has an authentic French Rail look. It's beauty with brawn.
Every window and door purchase is different. Get pricing information and estimates on your project.Request a Quote >
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
Details for Tuscany® Series Out-Swing French Vinyl Doors:
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- See superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading with Milgard's SunCoat® Low-E glass.
- Relax with virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames that won't rot, peel or require paint.
- Feel safe. Steel reinforced lock stiles around the mortise lock increase security and strength.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extended lead time.
- Enjoy the results of a full aluminum subframe with reinforced corners: years of stable, sag-free doors and smooth operating locks.
- Stay dry. All door frames are mitered and welded to resist water infiltration.
- Achieve an authentic French Rail door look with true stile and rail construction.
With an attractive blend of contemporary and traditional design elements, Tuscany door handles work beautifully in many settings. Three-point locking hardware comes standard for increased security and performance, as does a corrosion-resistant stainless steel multi-point lock.
Standard Hardware – Interior
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze (non-living finish)
- Brushed Chrome
- Satin Nickel
Standard Hardware – Exterior
All grids and hardware are available in coordinating colors, so you can choose the perfect frame color for your project.
Interior Frame Color2 Interior and exterior colors must be the same.
Exterior Frame Color2 Available with matching tan or white interior.
Exterior Frame Color - Premium2 Available with white interior.
- Light Grey
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal with our many inside-the-glass and outside-the-glass options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass for easiest window cleaning.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – Talk to your dealer for more information about energy efficiency upgrades.
Grid Options – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
- 5/8" Flat
- 1-1/16" Sculptured
Sidelites – Available in fixed only.
- Fixed sidelites
- 1 Panel Min Max: Min 2'0" by 6'6" Max 3'2" by 8'0"
- 1 Panel, 1 Sidelite Min Max: Min 3'4" by 6'6" Max 5'2" by 8'0"
- 1 Panel, 2 Sidelite Min Max: Min 4'8" by 6'6" Max 7'2" by 8'0"
- 2 Panel Min Max: Min 4'0" by 6'6" Max 6'4" by 8'0"
- 2 Panel, 1 Sidelite Min Max: Min 5'4" by 6'6" Max 8'4" by 8'0"
- 2 Panel, 2 Sidelite Min Max: Min 6'8" by 6'6" Max 10'0" by 8'0"
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.