Create a vibrant mural of the outdoors on your wall.
Stacking Glass Wall Systems open up by sliding large glass panels on top of each other, flooding the room with natural light and fresh air.
Milgard Stacking Glass Wall Systems also come in Aluminum Clad Wood/Aluminum frames.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
Details for Stacking Aluminum Clad Wood Glass Wall Systems:
- Efficiently available in 12 standard sizes in 3- and 4-panel configurations.
- Doors open and close with just the push of a finger.
- Thermally broken aluminum frames and panels with a fully weather-stripped structural interlock system.
- High performance dual pane Low-E glass.
- Flush or water barrier sills.
- Choose from aluminum clad wood with Clear Vertical Grain Douglas Fir or Pine interior.
- Our proven history as one of the most trusted names in windows and doors assures that a MILGARD® Moving Glass Wall System will be installed correctly and functions properly.
- Stacking Glass Wall Systems open up by sliding large glass panels on top of each other, flooding the room with natural light and fresh air.
- Milgard Stacking Glass Wall Systems come in aluminum and Aluminum Clad Wood frames.
The hardware is available in the same finishes as your windows to provide a complete, unified look for your vision.
Flush Mount Handle (standard)
- Brushed Nickel
Choose from multiple versatile frame colors. All frames, grids, and hardware are available in coordinating colors.
Interior Frame Color1
- Clear, Vertical-Grain Douglas Fir
Exterior Frame Color1
- Dark Anodized Bronze
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal by being creative with our virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning.
Grid Options – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
Water barrier sill (standard) – Provides protection from water penetration and is recommended for all exterior applications. The 1.5" interior leg protects against water entering the inside of your home and the back leg of each sliding panel penetrates the track for additional protection against exterior elements. Available only in Dark Anodized Bronze.
- Water Barrier Sill
Flush sill (optional upgrade) – Ideal for conditions in which ease of entry is more important than weather performance. The interior and exterior height of the sill is only .75" and can flush out with most interior flooring for a smooth transition outside. The track sill provides some protection against weather as the back leg of each sliding panel penetrates the track to protect against exterior elements and diverts water. Available only in Dark Anodized Bronze.
- Flush sill
Innovations – The wall system glides on tandem stainless steel ball bearing rollers that are strong enough to carry door panels nearly double the size. Each system comes with a fully weather-stripped structural interlock system. All glass includes high-performance dual pane Low-E. The wall systems are available with a choice of flush or water barrier sills. All of the door tracks include a hard plastic sill cover that protects the track system from damage and debris during construction.
WoodClad Multi-Slide Door Sizes
- 12' by 8': 1 fixed, 2 operating panels
- 12' by 10': 1 fixed 2 operating panels
- 16' by 8': 1 fixed, 3 operating panels
- 16' by 10': 1 fixed, 3 operating panels
Need more technical details?
Every door project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows and doors. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. After shopping around, you may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a Milgard Moving Glass Wall System project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
Get More Information
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.