Improve your view. Milgard's trim-profile sliding glass door combines sleek, modern lines with maximum glass for a large viewing area.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
Details for Style Line® Series Standard Sliding Vinyl Doors:
- Get enhanced architectural details in a replacement window with a contured z-bar frame profile.
- See superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading with Milgard's SunCoat® Low-E glass.
- Enjoy effortless operation and easy-to-adjust door panels with Milgard's state-of-the-art door rollers.
- Feel secure with our steel reinforcement beam. Its performance meets California forced-entry codes, some of the toughest in the nation.
- Live worry-free with Milgard's custom vinyl recipe and Full Lifetime Warranty. Milgard's virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames won't rot, peel or require paint.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specification.
Complete the look with our color-coordinated interior and exterior door handles. Door may be locked or unlocked easily from inside by a flip-latch mechanism in the handle that engages a 2-point jamb lock. An anti-lift device is installed in the frame (handle) to prevent the sliding panel from being removed when the door is closed and locked.
Sliding Door Interior Handle – Easy-to-operate fingertip locking mechanisms that are distinctive on the outside, durable on the inside and meets or exceeds California forced entry codes—some of the toughest in the nation.
Sliding Door Exterior Handle – Easy-to-operate fingertip locking mechanisms that are distinctive on the outside, durable on the inside and meets or exceeds California forced entry codes—some of the toughest in the nation.
Choose the perfect frame color for your project. All grids and hardware are available in coordinating colors.
Interior Frame Color3 Interior and exterior colors must be the same.
Exterior Frame Color3 Available with matching tan or white interior.
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal with our many inside-the-glass and outside-the-glass options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass for easiest window cleaning.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – Talk to your dealer for more information about energy efficiency upgrades.
Grid Options – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
- 5/8" Flat
- 1-1/16" Sculptured
- 7/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available in Texas only
- 2 Panel Min Max: Min 5'0" by 6'8" Max 6'0" by 8'0" or 8'0" by 6'10"
- U-Value: 0.34 (Milgard can tailor an energy package to meet energy tax credit requirements.)
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.
- Information based on the standard configuration with SunCoat®, EdgeGard™ and air-filled glass. Different glazing, spacer and fill options will result in different u-factors. More details can be found on the technical resources site for professionals.
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.