Milgard's vinyl casement window provides excellent ventilation, has no rail to obstruct views and puts the screen on the inside where it doesn't get as dirty.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
- Single Hung Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Double Hung Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Horizontal Slider Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Picture Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Radius Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Casement Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Awning Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Garden Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Bay Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Bow Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
- Double Horizontal Slider Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows
Details for Casement Montecito® Series Vinyl Windows:
- Live worry-free with Milgard's custom vinyl recipe. Our virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames won't rot, peel or require paint.
- Improve efficiency with our 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages custom tailored to your geographic location.
- Reduce energy consumption with our standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option, which provides additional protection against fabric fading.
- Upgrade to a premium screen. Milgard's PureView® window screens install and remove in a snap, plus provide a crisp and clear view with their smaller yarns and finer mesh.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Allow maximum ventilation with Milgard jamb hinges that open completely outward.
- Order as a unit with a radius (arch) window. (Milgard is one of a few manufacturers who can offer you this option.)
- Choose from three decorative trim options to visually enhance homes with brick, stucco or lap siding exteriors.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty.
Our standard hardware is attractive, durable and corrosion resistant.
Folding Handle – Innovative folding operating handles tuck out of the way.
Casement Lock – Smooth, easy-to-operate action.
All frames, grids, and hardware are available in coordinating colors.
Interior Frame Color1 Interior and exterior colors must be the same.
Exterior Frame Color1 Available with matching tan or white interior.
Exterior Frame Color - Premium1 Available with white interior.
- Light Grey
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal by being creative with virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning, or choose a traditional wood window look of Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) grids.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages maximize performance with innovative SunCoat®, SunCoatMAX®, EdgeGard™ or EdgeGardMAX™. (3D MAX availability is based on region.) Learn more >
Grid Options – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
- 5/8" Flat
- 7/8" Simulated Divided Lite
- 1-1/16" Sculptured
- Min Max: Min 1'6" by 1'0" Max 3'0" by 5'0" or 2'6" by 6'0"
- Fixed Casement Min Max: Min 1'6" by 1'0" Max 6'0" by 6'0"
- Maximum Vent Size: 15 sqft.
- Minimum Egress: 2'11" by 3'6" or 2'4" by 4'0"
- U-Value: 0.31 - 0.33 (Milgard can tailor an energy package to meet energy tax credit requirements.)
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.
- Information based on the standard configuration with SunCoat®, EdgeGard™ and air-filled glass. Different glazing, spacer and fill options will result in different u-factors. More details can be found on in the Performance Ratings document above.