The Style Line vinyl casement window provides excellent ventilation, has no rail to obstruct views and puts the screen on the inside where it doesn't get as dirty.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
- Single Hung Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Horizontal Slider Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Picture Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Radius Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Casement Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Awning Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
- Single-Hung Tilt Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows
Details for Casement Style Line® Series Vinyl Windows:
- Live worry-free with Milgard's custom vinyl recipe. Our virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames won't rot, peel or require paint.
- Available with your choice of 2 standard or 7 Premium Exterior Vinyl Finishes.
- Improve efficiency with our 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages custom tailored to your geographic location.
- Reduce energy consumption with our standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option, which provides additional protection against fabric fading.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- Achieve a more contemporary look with more glass through a slimmer frame design.
- Get enhanced architectural details in a replacement window with a contured z-bar frame profile.
Folding Handle – Innovative folding operating handles tuck out of the way.
Casement Lock – Smooth, easy-to-operate action.
Available with your choice of 2 standard or 7 Premium Exterior Vinyl Finishes.
Interior Frame Color1 Interior and exterior colors must be the same.
Exterior Frame Color1 Available with matching tan or white interior.
Exterior Frame Color - Premium1 Available with white interior.
- Light Grey
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal by being creative with our virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages maximize performance with innovative SunCoat®, SunCoatMAX®, EdgeGard™ or EdgeGardMAX™. (3D MAX availability is based on region.) Learn more >
Grid Options – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
- 5/8" Flat
- 1-1/16" Sculptured
- 7/8" Simulated Divided Lite
Available in Texas only
- Min Max: Min 1'6" by 1'8" Max 3'0" by 6'0"
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.