Milgard's jalousie window is an excellent choice for porches and sunrooms or in regions with mild winters, and is available with multiple glass options or attractive cedar slats. Their louvers open easily and close tight. Use side by side to create a wall of windows or mix with picture windows to frame a view with ventilation.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
- Single Hung Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Double Hung Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Horizontal Slider Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Picture Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Radius Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Casement Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Awning Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Bay Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Bow Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Jalousie Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
- Double Horizontal Slider Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows
Details for Jalousie Tuscany® Series Vinyl Windows:
- Live worry-free with Milgard's custom vinyl recipe. Our virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames won't rot, peel or require paint.
- Reduce energy consumption with our standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option, which provides additional protection against fabric fading.
- Upgrade to a premium screen. Milgard's PureView® window screens install and remove in a snap, plus provide a crisp and clear view with their smaller yarns and finer mesh.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- Order with glass or cedar slats. All glass types have ground edge finish.
- Get the best. Precision-mitered, fusion-welded frame corners are smooth and weather-tight.
- Save energy. With glass slats, this window is certified to an American Architectural Manufacturers Association R-20 rating.
Jalousie Operator – Easy access and ergonomic design.
All frames, grids, and hardware are available in coordinating colors.
Interior Frame Color2 Interior and exterior colors must be the same.
Exterior Frame Color2 Available with matching tan or white interior.
Jalousie windows come standard with 1/4" clear glass or can be upgraded to cedar slats or one of our obscure or tinted glass options.
Glass – All glass has a ground finish and 4" wide slats. Choose obscure for more privacy or tinted glass for additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions.
- P516 Obscure
- 1/4" Solar Bronze
- 1/4" Solar Gray
- Pyrolytic Hardcoat Low-E
Wood – All 9/16" interlocking slats come with a natural wood finish and must be weather-sealed.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal by being creative with virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning, or choose a traditional wood window look of Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) grids.
- Min Max: Min 12'0" by 15'3/4" Max 36'0" by 15'3/4"
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- The Tuscany® Jalousie Window is only available in Hawaii.
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.