Milgard's radius window can be used in numerous configurations with other window styles and to make door transoms, to create dramatic effects in both contemporary and traditional homes. To accomodate curved frame sections, we combine pattern-matched extruded aluminum with a wood interior.
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
- Single Hung WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Double Hung WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Horizontal Slider WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Picture WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Radius WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Casement WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Awning WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Bay WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
- Bow WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows
Details for Radius WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows:
- Improve efficiency with our 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages custom tailored to your geographic location.
- Reduce energy consumption with our standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option, which provides additional protection against fabric fading.
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- Enhance energy performance with the Triple Glazed option.
- Order in custom shapes, sizes and hundreds of configurations that enhance the beauty of any home.
- Add the perfect finishing touch with our large selection of hardware and grid options designed to complement a variety of architectural styles.
Choose any of the factory-painted exterior colors that won't peel or eggshell or paint the exterior yourself. For multi-unit projects, Milgard offers the option of custom colors applied at the factory.
Interior Frame Color2 Our woodgrains are unfinished, allowing you to apply a clear sealant or stain to match your existing woodwork perfectly.
- Clear, Vertical-Grain Douglas Fir
Exterior Frame Color2
- Matte Black
- Hunter Green
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Dramatically increase your home's curb appeal by being creative with our virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages maximize performance with innovative SunCoat®, SunCoatMAX®, EdgeGard™ or EdgeGardMAX™. (3D MAX availability is based on region.) Learn more >
Enhanced Energy Efficiency – Get the highest energy performance with Milgard's Triple Glazed option.
- Triple Glazed Option (as shown on an Ultra Picture Window)
Grid Options4 – As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
- 5/8" Flat
- 3/4" Vintage
- 1-1/16" Sculptured
- 1-1/8" Vintage
- Min Max: Varies based on window combination
- U-Value: 0.36
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- The radius portion of our Arch Window is comprised of an aluminum exterior and an interior WoodClad finish.
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.
- Color options may vary. Speak with your Milgard dealer to learn what colors are currently available.
- Information based on the standard configuration with SunCoat®, EdgeGard™ and air-filled glass. Different glazing, spacer and fill options will result in different u-factors. More details can be found on in the Performance Ratings document above.