Let the light pour in from the sky. Milgard's thermally improved aluminum skylight comes in fixed and operable models. Milgard's strong, durable aluminum frames will not rot, peel or require paint. Excellent alternative to plastic skylights, which may degrade over time. Can't you just feel the sunshine?
Choose A Different Window Style For More Information:
- Single Hung Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- Horizontal Slider Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- Picture Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- Radius Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- Casement Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- Awning Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- 750 Skylight Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
- 780 Skylight Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows
Details for 750 Skylight Thermally Improved Aluminum Windows:
- Have custom made to your home's exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- Only fixed models available.
- Flat-glass aluminum skylight makes an affordable alternative to plastic skylights
- Enjoy worry-free, no-maintenance frames that won't ever rot, peel or require paint.
- Reduce energy loss and condensation compared to our Standard Aluminum Skylights.
- Get a superior skylight. Milgard's hidden drainage system drains moisture without unsightly openings and is designed to prevent the air and water infiltration that causes drafts and leakage.
Add privacy where window coverings are impractical or undesirable with our many styles of obscure glass. Glass can be tempered for extra safety or to meet code requirements.
Obscure – Milgard's obscure door and window glass protects your privacy but allows abundant light to enter the room. Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
- Narrow Reed
- Cross Reed
- #42 Clear
- Glue Chip
Tinted – Tinted door and window glass provides additional shading from direct sunlight and warm conditions. Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
- SunCoat® Low-E
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.
Increase your home's curb appeal and match your home's architectural style with our grid options.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – Talk to your dealer for more information about energy efficiency upgrades.
- Min Max: Min 2'0" by 2'0" Max 6'0" by 4'0"
- U-Value: 0.71
Need more technical details?
Every window project is different. It's hard to provide an accurate cost range as a house can vary greatly in the number and size of its windows. Costs also depend on the frame material and glass options. Double and triple-glazed windows, or those filled with argon gas, increase energy savings but add to initial upfront costs. Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These incentives may significantly reduce a project's total costs. You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how affordable a window replacement project can be.
For a detailed quote that accounts for the many important considerations, click on the "Request a Quote" option below and request a competitive, no-obligation, free price quote from your local Milgard Certified Dealer.
If you are looking for a quick rough estimate that does not account for many of these important considerations click on the "Help Me Budget" option below.
Get More Information
- Min/Max is based on tested values, sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Milgard dealer for details.
- Information based on the standard configuration with SunCoat®, EdgeGard™ and air-filled glass. Different glazing, spacer and fill options will result in different u-factors. More details can be found on in the Performance Ratings document above.