Milgard Consumer Experience Rating
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Milgard Dealer Distinction Program, a dealer must be both a Certified Milgard Dealer and offer replacement installation services.
How are they earned?
Milgard awards each distinction to eligible dealers who meet these specific criteria:
- To earn the Exceptional Consumer Satisfaction Diamond, the dealer must have 15 or more reviews and maintain an average of 4.5 stars or higher.
- To earn the Showroom Diamond, the dealer must have a showroom with a minimum number of Milgard products on display.
- To earn the Web-Site Diamond, the dealer must have their own Web-site with information about the Milgard products and the services they sell.
- To earn the AAMA Certified Diamond, the dealer must have an employee on staff that has completed the AAMA Installation Masters training and passed the AAMA Certified Installer test.
- To earn the Product Knowledge Diamond, all Dealer Sales Consultants must pass a series of standardized Milgard administered tests demonstrating Milgard product knowledge.
The standard for achieving each of the diamond ratings described above may be changed by Milgard at any time without notice, and may vary from Region to Region.