- Type of Project: Single family homes, new construction, windows.
- Reason for project: Part of an eleven-home project conceived by Scott Beck construction.
- Dealer: North Glass Company.
- Product(s) used: Milgard Ultra™/WoodClad™ windows and doors.
- Approx. Cost: $250,000 for all 11 homes
- Why Milgard: Fiberglass materials were perfect for harbor environment combined with the warmth and beauty of wood.
- Net result: Windows arrived on time, the order was filled correctly and they were all ready to be easily installed. Milgard offered a product line that could fill any project need and the quality service helped get the job done.
Get More Information
WoodClad™ Series Fiberglass Windows Enjoy a carefree exterior with the beauty of a natural wood interior. Learn More >
Fiberglass Patio Doors Our exclusive process creates doors with the look of wood, but are much easier to maintain. Learn More >