- Architectural Style: Craftsman/Bungalow
- Reason for Project: Old, drafty windows. Not aesthetically pleasing
- Project Estimate: $14,000
- Notable project leaders: Sunset Air
- Products Used: 18 Tuscany® windows and 5 doors
The family had curb appeal on their mind as they underwent a whole house remodel, to increase the value and aesthetics of their home.
Milgard® French doors replaced old dining room windows, adding greater light visibility, wider outside views and an easy access to the outdoors. Old aluminum windows were replaced with new Tuscany® Series windows, which added style and elegance in this transformation.