Whether you are replacing windows, remodeling or building a new home, a window dealer can be a good resource. Not only do they sell windows and doors, they also provide information on product options and features, and many offer installation or can recommend a professional with whom they've worked with before. A window dealer can help you in a variety of ways:
- In a replacement situation, window dealers can help you obtain exact measurements of your existing windows to ensure the best product fit. They also can help determine the best way to install replacement windows to minimize the impact on your home.
- In a new construction situation, they can show you ways to upgrade windows specified by builders or architects to add curb appeal, beauty and comfort to your home through the creative use of windows and window configurations.
- Window dealers can work with you to determine the best products and options for your home's architecture and orientation on your property, as well as for your climate and lifestyle. They also can provide inspiration by pointing to what other homeowners in your area have already done.
- They can show you ways to improve energy efficiency.
- They can show you ways to reduce outside noise for a quieter home.
Milgard® Certified Dealers
Milgard Certified Dealers are trained by Milgard and are ready to help you with every phase of your window selection and installation. Many offer seminars for their customers on energy efficiency in their area. Here at Milgard, we consider our Certified Dealers an extension of our family. You can be certain they will give you the best possible advice and service to help you with your window and patio door needs.