Set a new standard in luxury for your clients.
Introducing MILGARD® MOVING GLASS WALL SYSTEMS. Typically moving glass walls are only a custom option in high-end homes. That is until Milgard reframed the conversation. Now deliver expanded living spaces through 12 standard sizes in 3- and 4-panel configurations. Plus MILGARD Moving Glass Wall Systems beautifully integrate with other Milgard windows and patio doors to provide a complete, unified look.
- Choose the highest quality, standard-sized door system on the market, which is renowned for its ease of operation and structural integrity.
- This system opens your customers to a sense of obtainable luxury.
- Trust in Milgard’s long tradition of excellence, which now translates to this newest offering.
- Enjoy the very best pairing of functionality and design.
- The wall system glides on tandem stainless steel ball bearing rollers that are strong enough to carry door panels nearly double the size.
- All doors include thermally broken aluminum frames and panels.
- Each system comes with a fully weather-stripped structural interlock system.
- All glass includes high-performance dual pane with Low-E coating.
- Your choice of flush or water barrier sills.
- All of the door tracks include a hard plastic sill cover that protects the track system from damage and debris during construction.
- The system even comes with an optional retractable screen.
- Efficiently available in 12 standard sizes in 3- and 4-panel configurations.
- Doors open and close with just the push of a finger.
- Choose from several stock finishes including white, dark bronze anodized, and aluminum clad wood with Clear Vertical Grain Douglas Fir or Pine interior.
- The hardware is also available in the same finishes as other Milgard windows and doors.
- Our proven history as one of the most trusted names in windows and doors assures that a MILGARD® Moving Glass Wall System will be installed correctly and function properly.
- Sliding Glass Wall
Choose from multiple versatile frame colors. All frames, grids and hardware are available in coordinating colors.
Interior Frame Color1
- Clear, Vertical-Grain Douglas Fir
Exterior Frame Color1
- Dark Anodized Bronze
As viewed from the inside of the window looking out.
The hardware is available in the same finishes as your windows to provide a complete, unified look for your vision.
Flush Mount Handle (standard)
- Brushed Nickel
Water barrier sill (standard)
Provides protection from water penetration and is recommended for all exterior applications. The 1.5" interior leg protects against water entering the inside of your home and the back leg of each sliding panel penetrates the track for additional protection against exterior elements. Available only in Dark Anodized Bronze.
- Water Barrier Sill
Flush sill (optional upgrade)
Ideal for conditions in which ease of entry is more important than weather performance. The interior and exterior height of the sill is only .75" and can flush out with most interior flooring for a smooth transition outside. The track sill provides some protection against weather as the back leg of each sliding panel penetrates the track to protect against exterior elements and diverts water. Available only in Dark Anodized Bronze.
- Flush Sill
U-Factor, SHGC, VLT
- MGWS Thermal Performance (191KB pdf)
No information available for this tab.
- Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly. Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.