Milgard has one unwavering goal: To be the best window and door manufacturer for you and your clients. Here are just some of the many ways we support you.
One of the Largest Selections of Windows and Patio Doors
- We offer a full range of solutions in terms of styles, materials, hardware, colors, finishes and more.
- We custom-make our windows and patio doors to your specifications – most at no extra charge or extended lead time.
- We customize energy efficiency to specific geographic regions through the three dimensions of a window: frame, product design and glazing unit. Components in a package can include such innovative technologies such as SunCoat® and SunCoatMAX® low-E glass. We also use energy efficiency features such as our EdgeGard™ and EdgeGardMAX™ spacer technology, triple glazing, and argon gas.
Local Service and Fast Access to Parts and Support
- Milgard has nearly a dozen locations, not just one or two.
- Building our windows and doors and servicing our customers locally means shorter lead times – your orders can arrive in days instead of weeks.
- Having one of the nation's largest window and door companies nearby means good service to your clients long after you complete the job.
- Our multiple locations enable us to ship windows and doors shorter distances which means less fossil fuels are used to bring you great windows and service.
- Being local enables Milgard to have employees in your community who you can contact directly with questions and information requests.
Professional Support, Knowledgeable Staff and Well-Trained Dealers
- Milgard Certified Dealers are specially trained to help with every phase of window selection and installation.
- Accredited courses for professionals through continuing education.
- Milgard products can help your projects qualify for LEED®.
- More than 3,000 Milgard employees are dedicated to working hard every day to deliver high-quality products and superior service.
Industry-Leading Full Lifetime Warranty
- Our residential window warranty isn't a "limited warranty" or a "limited lifetime warranty." It's a "Full Lifetime Warranty," for as long as the homeowner owns and lives in the home.
- Milgard's factory-trained technicians provide warranty service (parts and labor). We make it right. Milgard will repair or replace any defective window, patio door or skylight free of charge to the original homeowner, including parts and labor.
- If repair is unpractical or can’t be made in a timely fashion, we will replace the product at no charge unless the homeowner requests a refund of the purchase price.
- If the homeowner sells the home, Milgard automatically will extend full warranty coverage for 10 years from the effective date of the original warranty to successive owners, free of charge.
- Accidental glass breakage coverage on Milgard Essence™ (wood), Tuscany® (vinyl), Ultra™ (fiberglass) and WoodClad™ (fiberglass) windows.
- Learn more about residential and commercial warranties.
Milgard controls quality every step of the way by making our own:
- Insulated glass units
- Vinyl frames and components
- Fiberglass and wood components
- Tempered glass
- Milgard's fiberglass production process enables us to produce superior fiberglass products with the complex profiles required for the look of painted wood. Our fiberglass products are engineered to be virtually impervious to water, cold, heat, insects, salt air and ultraviolet rays.
- To ensure top quality from start to finish, Milgard precisely controls our vinyl compound formulation to withstand harsh climate conditions. We extrude our own frame material and fabricate all vinyl windows and doors to order, giving us the tightest quality control.
- Milgard's commitment to innovation keeps us a leader in all aspects of window technology: materials, manufacturing techniques, components, glass, energy efficiency, installation techniques and warranty.
- Window products like Milgard's new Essence™ wood and fiberglass windows provide a superior alternative to traditional products.
- Ease-of-use products like Milgard's award-winning SmartTouch® Lock and Handle allow you to appeal to a wide range of people, including the aging-in-place market.
- Learn more about Milgard's advantages.