Each frame material has advantages. It's time to pick the best one for you.
- Vinyl See why vinyl has proven over time to be a quality frame material for windows and doors. Learn More >
- Fiberglass Learn why fiberglass is highly regarded for its durability and strength. Learn More >
- Wood Discover why wood has traditionally been used for window and door frames. Learn More >
- Aluminum See how aluminum can be more than cost-effective—it can be a striking design element. Learn More >
- Composite Find out about blends of wood and plastic resins and other composites making their way into the market. Learn More >
- Compare Materials See our material comparison chart to view the differences side-by-side. Learn More >
Choosing the right frame material is an important place to start. But each frame material has pluses and minuses and will excel in different applications. What's more, each material offers varying degrees of quality, depending on the manufacturer. That's why it pays to choose the right material for the right application—and always buy quality. After all, you want your windows and doors to last and perform well for years.