Many Milgard windows are designed to meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications—and then some. But if you choose to take energy performance a step further, we have two energy packages that offer superior levels of efficiency: 3D® and 3D MAX® Energy Packages.
The two energy packages address energy efficiency through the three dimensions of a window: frame, product design and glazing unit. Components in a package could include such innovative technologies such as SunCoat®, SunCoatMAX® Low-E Glass, argon gas and EdgeGard™ and EdgeGardMAX™ spacer technology.
What's really innovative about these two energy packages is, they take the guesswork out of determining how to get the energy efficiency you want from your windows. They allow Milgard to vary the selection of quality components by geography to perfectly match the window to the climate of your region.
Milgard and your dealer consider many factors when determining the right windows for your home (geographic location, home design and site orientation, to name a few). We then tailor the components of your energy-efficient windows (glass coating, frame design, spacers and gas fill) to produce a window ideally suited for you.
With Milgard 3D/3D MAX energy packages you get:
- Superior energy efficiency
- Superior protection for your furniture from damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays
- Superior comfort in every season
- And, if desired, superior protection from outside noise pollution (available in packages that include EdgeGardMAX)
- These energy packages are available on Tuscany® Series, Montecito® Series and Style Line™ Series vinyl windows, and Ultra™ and WoodClad™ Series fiberglass windows in most markets. See your dealer for information about availability in your area. If a package is not available, your Milgard dealer can provide information about alternative energy-saving features.