Window Opening Control Devices
On beautiful days, windows are a go-to source for fresh air and natural light. When opening windows, providing a limit for how far the window can open may be a safer approach where children and toddlers are concerned.
Milgard window opening control devices (WOCD) meet the ASTM F2090-10 standard for limiting the window sash opening to less than 4”, helping to prevent dangerous falls.
In cases of emergency, the window opening control device can manually disengage for full operation of the window and resets once the window is again closed.
- Factory-installed option
- Meets the ASTM F2090-10 standard
- Automatically limits sash opening to less than 4 inches
- Manual override for full operation and emergency escape and rescue
- Device automatically resets by closing the window
WOCD options are available for the following Milgard product lines:
- Tuscany® Series casement, single-hung, double-hung and horizontal sliders
- Montecito® Series casement, single-hung, double-hung and horizontal sliders
- Style Line® Series casement, single-hung and horizontal sliders
- Ultra Series™ casement
- Essence Series® casement, double-hung and horizontal sliders